Saturday 4 June 2011

Balloon Business – Home Based Business


Balloons are utilized in almost any type of festival to lure in new clients or dress-up a store, or as gift. If you got a talent for creating a balloon ensemble and you consider you would like working for yourself, think starting a balloon business, providing you have sufficient space to store sample creations.

Step 1

 Discover a imaginative name for your balloon business that is and catchy fun. Make it register with your region clerk to obtain a federal tax ID and a sales tax permit. Then look for some liability insurance.

Step 2

 Look through the Internet for ideas about balloon business. Read tutorials on how to form balloon bouquets, animals, displays, you may create balloon gift basket and holiday or seasonal balloon displays.

Step 3

 Adjust your home for your new balloon business. You require shelves to hold balloon supplies and creations, a well area to place pictures, a work-table, room for your customers and computer and cabinet to keep brochures.

Step 4

 Acquire your supplies. You need a helium tank, air pumps, hot glue gun and balloons in various sizes and colors. You may also need to purchase bows, ribbons, confetti, banners, streamers and signs.

Step 5

 Make your balloon exhibit. Then make quality photos of your work to build brochures.

Step 6

 Make business invoices for your balloon business using Microsoft Word. Set up a commercial account to take customer orders and accept payment however you can take credit-card payments via Google Checkout or PayPal.

Step 7

 Start advertising your balloon business. Leave brochures at grocery stores, libraries, church, day-care centers, swimming pools and local stores. Attend fairs or other events to pass out your brochures. Placing signs in your yard. Make register a website. Real-estate offices and Contact car-dealerships to show your balloon display. Donate some of your master creations to organizations or charities.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like Business Logo Design, global freelance job platform that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like best graphics design online,freelance online jobs. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…

    ReplyDelete